Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Monday, March 07, 2005

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

What can we expect from a Hillary Clinton Presidency? Well, here`s one aspect I really hope we never see..

``I like Bill Clinton. He's a very entertaining man. His peccadilloes gave me an endless amount of material for eight years. I'd love to meet him for a beer some time (so long as my sisters are out of town.) But I tremble at the thought of what would happen if he becomes First Lady. Considering the trouble he got us into when he had the most time-consuming job in the world, how would he conduct himself with lots of free time? We'd have to establish a special Secret Service detail not to protect Clinton from the public, but the public from Clinton." --Tom Purcell

Thanks to the Federalist Patriot!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com