Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Proof is in the Putin

"First and foremost, it is worth acknowledging that the demise of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century." --Russian President Vladimir Putin

This statement speaks volumes about Prince Putin. (Vladimir is Russian for prince, by the way.) I have always said his KGB background made him suspect; he is nothing more than a made-over Soviet. Why has President Bush put such faith in him? (Go to Ultima Thule and ask Aussiegirl, if you don`t believe me!)

|

3 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

GREAT headline. And I agree -- Putin as former KGB has always been suspect in my book.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Aussiegirl said...

Thanks for the linkie-poo, Tim -- I'm just taking a look round your place here as I've been a bit preoccupied with other things --
I'm just going to take a look round and see which of your great posts I'm going to comment on first!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Vladimir" is not Russian for "prince": "knyaz" is. Otherwise, Prince Vladimir would be "Prince Prince."

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com