Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Pull The Plug!

"On the bright side, after two weeks of TV coverage of the Terri Schiavo case, I think we have almost all liberals in America on record saying we can pull the plug on them. Of course, if my only means of entertainment were Air America radio, Barbra Streisand albums and reruns of 'The West Wing,' I too would be asking: 'What kind of quality of life is this?'" --Ann Coulter

Ann has got that right; the Democrat Party would be decimated if sentience were to be used as the criterion for life.

Thanks to the Federalist Chronicles.

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

While I often think she's a bit of a crackpot, she almost always makes me laugh. Thanks for sharing that quote and the giggle.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com