Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

McCain`s Closet

In a recent Drudge Report, America`s favorite Rhino, that Captain Qweeg of the Ship of State (I hope I`m spelling that correctly), the defender of free speach for the press, the man who is Still-in-Saigon, John McCain, has done a cameo in a raunchy new summer flick. In the interest of America`s time-honored tradition of yellow journalism, I thought I`d direct everyone to a nice load of nasty rumors and unprovable truths.
(Shoot, I could work for the New York Times!)

The site is called Skeleton Closet, and is chock full of ``over the fence`` gossip and downright nasty rumors about our ``bipartisan`` Senator. You also can check out other unproven innuendo and half-truths on many more of your favorites characters.

|

3 Comments:

Blogger Tran Sient said...

McCain irritates me a good bit, but that site is just bad. No matter what his politics are, he is still a hero.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Timothy Birdnow said...

I hope everyone understands that I linked to that site for entertainment; I don`t really believe any of it, although I think McCain is a jackass. If you look at any of the other profiles, you will understand that they simply post up any wild accusation ever made. I thought it would be fun to experience the world in the way a Moveon.ogre person experiences it.

10:45 AM  
Blogger loboinok said...

Great link! Thanks, Jay

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com