Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New to the Honor Roll

I`ve added some new blogs to the blogroll recently, and I recommend everyone check them out.

For those of you who haven`t visited Steve Rankin`s Free Citizen, you`re missing out; Steve has an excellent, thoughtful site that you simply can`t miss.

Another one you need to check out is Don Bangert`s Current Observations. His site (much like Free Citizen) is weighted heavily to the philosophical and historical roots of the Republic, and is something you don`t want to miss.


Writing from the true ground zero in the War on Terror(Israel), E. B. and team bring us a birds-eye-view of life and politics in the Promised Land. This is a terrific blog, and well worth your visit.

Finally, I`d be remiss in not directing everyone to the Land Down Under where our friend Morris keeps the faith in Perth. This should be a daily for everyone!

I do hope y`all (a little Ozark lingo!) take the time to check out these blogs, as well as the rest of the sites I have linked; they have to meet my rigorous standards to reach the lofty heights of blogrolldom! I believe that every site posted is absolutely first-rate, and I am continually amazed at what a brilliant group I`ve managed to find! So be sure to check out the new ones, and don`t forget to visit our old friends.

|

3 Comments:

Blogger Aussiegirl said...

I'll definitely be checking these out if you recommend them, Tim.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, thank you for your kind words and the recommend.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the notable note! Keep up the good work.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com