Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Blogging to be Backseated to Beer

Blogging will be light this weekend; I am attending a beer tasting festival today with my buddy 7lb. Dave, and will be occupied with family on Mother`s Day.

The annual festival is always fun, although the high temperature will be in the 50`s, so I`m liable to freeze my yeaster off, as it is being held in Forest Park. They have approximately 150 beers to try so, even though they give maybe two swallows per sample, I doubt my writing skills will be functional when I return home.

At any rate, I should be back in the saddle on Monday, if I don`t pop a little something up tomorrow.

Cheers!

p.s. I don`t believe any of the Kennedy family will be in attendance.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com