Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Conversation with Eagles

American Thinker contributor Jack Kemp (not the politician) had e-mailed me an article he wrote about his conversation with Major Erick Egland at the Gathering of Eagles rally in Washington. Mr. Kemp (one of my favorite AT contributors) feared that this piece would be bypassed, since those bastions of freedom of expression in the Left saw fit to launch a cyber-attack on Thomas Lifson`s site, and he rightly believed it was too important to vanish into ignominity. I decided to hold off on publishing it for a few days, to see if the American Thinker would be able to get it posted.

They did; it`s right here.

I realize I`m a couple of days late getting this up, but I have had a full plate lately and blog time has dropped precipitously (sorry about that, folks!) Don`t miss this piece; it is outstanding!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com